Shabby Peonies

Saturday, January 9, 2016

12" X 12" Prima Vintage Christmas Layout - Laila & Santa

My baby granddaughter is growing up way too fast! So when I get my hands on some beautiful photos I want to preserve these beautiful memories of her childhood with the perfect layout. When I got a copy of her with Santa, I immediately knew I wanted to use the photo for this month's layout challenge at My Creative Sketch

The papers I chose for this layout are Magical, Wonderland and Greeting Card from the Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas collection, as well as several patterned papers from the Prima Vintage Christmas collection. 
Also from Prima I used some Vintage Christmas chipboard pieces, flowers and alphas.
Added embellishments include gold color sequins, a gold Websters Pages Ribbon and Prima Color Bloom Sprays in Empress Gold and Antique Gold.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, I love how you used the sketch. Thank you for joining our sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!:)

    ReplyDelete