Shabby Peonies

Monday, November 16, 2015

Caught Having Fun! 12" X 12" Bella Blvd Layout

I love this picture of my little peanut! She was playing contentedly, and when her Mom checked in on her she found her wearing this Rasta wig from her dress-up hoard, so naturally she snapped some pictures.

I thought the bright colors of the following Bella Blvd paper collections were a perfect compliment to the fun nature of the photo itself.

From the Spring Flings and Easter Things collection, I chose #365 Sunny Day for the base of my layout. To frame the photo I cut both sides of #364 Mom's Bouquet with some Top Note Diemond Dies.

I also used print #356 from the Winter Wonder collection with some Becky Higgins Project Life dies to cut out a 3" X 4"  journaling card with a ruled spot. The same print and its flip side was used with some scalloped cardstock stickers from Spring Flings and Easter Things to border the left side of the layout.

Also, using the Project Life dies and both prints from Mom's Bouquet I cut some tiny hearts and arrows to accent the page.

The lettering is from the Spring Flings and Easter Things cardstock sheet  and the word fun sits on circles cut from #318B You're a Hoot, from the Finally Fall collection.  Maya Road Bliss Inspiration Rub-ons were also used as part of the title and for added flowery elements.

Finally, I added some Prima flowers and Petaloo velvet leaves with a Prima butterfly looking for a little bit of sweet nectar.





No comments:

Post a Comment