Shabby Peonies

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

12" X 12" Prima Royal Menagerie Layout - Wild & Free

I thought this picture of my (then 3-yr-old) granddaughter enjoying wild strawberries from my backyard was perfect for the Prima Royal Menagerie paper collection.

I used the following the November My Creative Sketch as my inspiration.


For my background I used the Penny For Your Thoughts patterned paper that I applied Golden Molding Paste to using the Decor #1, 6"X 6" Prima Stencil.


I used Prima Color Bloom Sprays in Summer Sky and Peony and Maya Road Maya Mist in Cream Metallic. I also used Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar Distress Inks to add some colour to the molding paste texture.


I printed this photo with the white border because I like the way it frames it. As a base for the photo I layered the Prima Royal Menagerie Saltwater, Bicycle Built for Two and Queen For The Day patterned papers.

I used stickers from the We R Memory Keepers Wildflower collection at the right side and top corner of the layered papers, I also used a couple of the Simple Stories So Fancy Photo gold Stickers as tiny accent pieces.

I finished the overall look of the layout with some Prima Flowers from the Cigar Box Secrets Culebra, Symphony Blend Amoroso Pink, Sugar Blooms Colsparkling collections,







No comments:

Post a Comment