Shabby Peonies

Monday, November 16, 2015

12" X 12| Prima Debutante Layout - Birthday Girl

I haven't scrapbooked using Prima paper in a long time, but I couldn't resist using the Debutante Collection for my granddaughter's 4th birthday layout. She's growing up way too fast!!

I paper-pieced a Prima Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Stamp, Olive, and used my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to color her face, hair and skin. I used a tiny flower button in her hair then added a peice of tulle to her skirt with a tiny pearl buckle and finished her look with a couple of sequins on top of her shoes. I adhered her to the left side of the layout,

I sprayed the  paper from the collection with Prima Color Bloom in Peony then layered three different patterns from the Debutante collection before I mounted the photo on the Blue Fern Studio Jeweled Frame that I altered with a coat of gesso followed by a light coat of acrylic paint that I sponged on for texture. I also tucked little bits of lace that I gathered to look like tiny flowers topped with Prima Say it in Crystals gems.

The flower cluster at the top right corner are various Prima blooms. I used a "happy" ATC card on the right side of the photo opposite the Prima doll to add balance to the layout and finally, the ruled journaling card  at the bottom right corner is matted with a pink cardstock and topped with a matching chipboard piece from the paper collection. The white glittery lettering used for the title are Shoebox thickers by American Crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment