Shabby Peonies

Sunday, November 29, 2015

12" X 12" Le Ballon Blue Fern Studios Layout

 Since I'm usually the one taking photos in my family, photos of me are rather rare, but I wanted to commemorate my 50th birthday with a layout and I liked this recent photo of myself.


The blue tones accented my blue eyes beautifully in this Le Ballon print from the Blue Fern Studios' Autumn Anthology Collection. 


On the background I speckled some Before Dawn Shimmerz Vibez, Kissing Kenicky Coral Flat Fabio Lindy's Stamp Gang spray and my Sharpie white paint marker. I also added some Graphite Grey Texturez paste with a TCW 6" X 6" Mini Window Screen stencil. 

I used some Yasumoto Metallic Watercolour Paints to add an extra touch of colour to the texture as well as my wooden birdcage and FabScraps chipboard pieces that I had prepped with some molding paste.

I used a couple of square doilies and layered some Calling Cards from both the Autumn Anthology and Frolic Collections as well as a pieces of the Newswothy and Dans le Jardin prints from each respective collection.

I added a finishing touch using a few clusters of Petaloo and Recollections flowers to frame the photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment