Shabby Peonies

Monday, November 16, 2015

12" X 12" Blue Fern Studios Layout - Born 2 Ride

I am fast becoming Blue Fern Studio's biggest fan! Each of their paper collections is just better than the last, it is now by far my FAVOURITE paper, the thick quality is is second to none, it takes sprays and other mediums very well without warping or bending. It's a an awesome paper to work with, I simply love it!

I prepped my page from the Sanctuary collection with some Finnabair Modeling Paste using a flourishy damask-type Prima stencil. I then swiped some Spun Sugar distress ink across the raised surface. I edged my different layers of papers and cardstocck with a touch of Broken China distress ink

I used various Prima flowers and a Prima butterfly to adorn the bottom right and top left corners of the main photo in the layout, and added some Iguana Thickers for my title..




No comments:

Post a Comment