Shabby Peonies

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Silly Face

To showcase my granddaughter sunny disposition I waned to take some pictures of her sitting on a bench near a bouquet of lovely blooms but I couldn't get her to be serious long enough so I decided to 'go with it' and have her make silly faces for the camera!


As a background for my 12" X 12" layout I used a sheet called Caffeine Fix from the Prima Coffee Break collection that I sprayed (Shimmerz Pop Art Pink, Lindy's Flat Fabio Tilt-a-Wheel-Teal), splattered  and randomly painted with Shimmerz  Frosty Got The Blues, Under The Sea, Blue By You(Shimmerz, Blingz, Pearlz), white acrylic paint, stenciled with a Memory Box stencil with texture paste, and stamped with a coordinating Coffee Break clear acrylic stamp. Then I layered some strips of Ride and Hopper papers from the American Crafts Shimelle collection.


Sweeping down the right side of the layout I placed a piece of lace at the top corner of the first photo, a Bo Bunny Kraft Wood Shape flourish, some Webster's Pages lettering, a couple of Coffee Break journaling cards and ephemera pieces downward to the bottom corner where a lovely cluster of pink flowers were placed with tiny pieces of lace trim and doodad flowers were tucked around the cluster.


Moving back upward to the left side of the layout I used another wooden flourish, a pink crocheted doily cut in half topped with a couple of blingie gems and acrylic flowers are nestled against a wooden frame topped with  tiny spoon and cup charms, more lace trim and a couple more Prima
flowers and tiny clay rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment