Shabby Peonies

Monday, December 29, 2014

Snow Much Fun! 12 X 12 Kaisercrafts Yultide Layout


I thought I'd try a sketch with my December MyCreativeScrapbook Kit because I wanted to showcase these special photos of my grand daughter enjoying herself with her Poppa as he pulled her on this vintage sled I bought that apparently has some life left as it is still quite sturdy, at least enough to pull my little bug around for a ride or two.


        
For the base of my layout I used a Kaisercraft patterned paper from the Yultide Collection then added two other different prints before I lay my two photos down. I then added a few strips from a border sheet on the right side of the photos. 




Pennants from a Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company sticker sheet separate the two photos and I added a resin holly & berries Prima Holiday Jubilee piece that I colored with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink then sprinkled with some Donna Salazar Pralines and Cream Fairy Dust glitter before I heat-set them.

At the top left-hand corner of the layout I used a couple of beautiful burgundy Sugared Blooms from Petaloo's Botanical Collection with a couple of  leaves tucked underneath them and a red Poinsettia from their Textured Elements collection. I also added a "joy" chipboard sticker from the Teresa Collins Tinsel And Co.  

Just below the flowers I snipped a sentiment from the Yuletide collection which I positioned on half a paper doily I added some Teresa Collins Tinsel and Co.chipboard letters and some Marquise Thickers for the title at the bottom left corner of the layout. I dusted them as well as the chipboard word sticker and the flowers with Sno-Tex for added texture on my fun layout.



I hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete