Shabby Peonies

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12 X 12 Kaisercraft Be-YOU-tiful Layout - Seriously Playful

With my granddaughter so 'hard at play' in these colorful photos I knew I wanted to highlight them with an equally colorful paper collection, and Kaisercraft's Be-YOU-tiful collection was just perfect!


                                     
To begin, I matted the photos with two different prints from the collection and used the packaging from the gorgeous Prima corner bling with some texture paste because I thought the flourish patterns on the package would emphasize the photos, and the bottom corner of the left-hand photo, of course, was framed with said Prima bling. A small cluster of Prima Cigar Box Secret, some fabric and mulberry flowers and a lovely butterfly from the accompanying sticker sheet adorn the top corner of photo. For the title I used some Iguana Thickers by American Crafts


I folded a journaling card in half and added a tiny flower sticker as a tab to pull it open from beneath the little yellow butterfly sticker I added at the corner of the bottom photo.


At the bottom right-hand side of the layout I added some more tiny mulberry flowers, a big yellow bloom from the Prima Lady Bird collection and a lovely mulberry Prima rose from the Cigar Box Colection. 

On the left side of the photo I added a 6-inch piece of border strip from the Be-YOU-tiful sticker sheet and edged the entire layout with a yellow organza ribbon beneath a delicate white scalloped lace trim..





No comments:

Post a Comment