Shabby Peonies

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Prima Romance Novel Mixed Media Box

I thought this little thrift store box would look cute all dressed up, so I took out my Romance Novel paper collection by Prima, my laces, trims and flowers and went to town. I also used a mask with molding paste (it was actually Lepage poly filla) to add some texture. I added some Lindy's sprays to add a spritz of color here and there and finally I watered down a bit of white paint to give a white washed look. I really like the way it turned out, and in the process of temporarily storing my hand made little seam binding bits flowers, I discovered its purpose. It will sit on my craft table so I may have some of my hand made bitty flowers at hand at all times. It was fun to get back into crafting.









Kitty got kind of possessive of the box before I was done shooting my video...

No comments:

Post a Comment