Shabby Peonies

Friday, January 4, 2013

A Christmas Angel

After losing both my Father (Dec.20) and my Sister (Dec.29), the holidays would have been non-existing had it not been for my Grand Daughter...

This is a layout of a gift I gave her for her 1st birthday in August, she loved her chair so much that I couldn't resist taking these photos as she tested it out.

Meet her Royal Highness, my Little Princess...Laila





12"|X 12" Mixed Media on Corrugated Cardboard

Some of the products I used included:

Prima Firefly in both the 12" X 12" and 6" X 6"
Graphic 45 Little Darlings 8" X 8"
Prima, Recollections, Petaloo, Melissa Francis and Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Various Laces
Want 2 Scrap pearl flourish
Doily
Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart
Lindy's Starburst Sprays used were Clam Bake Beige, Tainted Love Teal. Flat Fabio Sprays used were Plumeria Pink, Frenchy's Pink Pouf and Caribbean Blue.
Acrylic paint I used around the edges and dabbed here and there is Martha Stewart's Summer Linen Satin Paint and the more I use her paint line, the more I fall in love with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment